Thursday, April 18, 2019

Easter Egg Hunt 2019 - Maximum Guide

Hello guys! Here Sn2ckerspup!
In a new post today!

In which I bring you the maximum guide of the first Easter hunt in the history of Box Critters !.

Let's take a look:





Written guide (Explanation of the video).
  • 1st Step: You must collect 3 eggs which are located in the areas to which I zoomed in the video. You must walk through that area until you find the egg.
  • 2nd Step: When you have 3 eggs you must put them to your avatar and walk to the area where I zoom in on the video. You must stay stopped to receive an item. Each egg unlocks some different ears.
  • - Green Egg: White Bunny Ears.
  • - Blue and Purple Egg: Blue Bunny Ears.
  • - Purple Egg: Pink Bunny Ears.


When you have completed the guide. Congratulations now you have 6 new items in your inventory!






I hope this has helped you. If you have questions, please comment and I'll answer you with pleasure!

Without more to say I hope you have enjoyed reading this and keep visiting the guides and tricks that we have in the blog!

Comment, Share and Enjoy!

See you in the next post!

#WaddleOn





No comments:

Post a Comment