Thursday, May 9, 2019

New Items in Box Critters for the Future: Rubber Ducky, Black Hoodie and Pink Hoodie!

Hello guys! Here Sn2ckerspup!
In a new post today!

Today through several videos on youtube have been released new items that will come in some future in the game.

Many are clearly inspired by Club Penguin!

The Rubber Ducky, Black Hoodie and Pink Hoodie they will be available one day at Box Critters!





These items are great, especially for me the best in my tastes would be the black hoodie. I can not wait to see them in the game !. I'm excited!

You can also see the items in the official BC wiki here.






You can put your hat when you want just by accessing your inventory!

Without more to say I hope you have enjoyed reading this and keep visiting the guides and tricks that we have in the blog!

Comment, Share and Enjoy!

See you in the next post!

#WaddleOn



No comments:

Post a Comment