Friday, December 13, 2019

December News #1: NEW Room: Snowman Village | New Unlockable Item: Winter Dress

Hello guys! Here Sn2ckerspup!
In a new post today!

I had no time posting on this blog. For reasons that I was busy I could not keep it updated at this time, however here we are back.

Today came a new room totally cool to the island in addition to a new item!!

Imagen
You just have to write "/Winter" to receive the new exclusive object!.
Does it remind you of Elsa? Frozen 2 is now in Box Critters.


The New Room is the Snowman Village!
You can join to this room with the code: /join snowman_village.
It has a store which will open soon. There you can redeem your game coins for prizes.
I hope you like this new room as much as I do!




You can put your hat when you want just by accessing your inventory!

No more to say thank you for reading!

Comment, Share and Enjoy!

See you in the next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment